Drama King

Drama King
Bryant sacking QB

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Is Cheesecake Evil??

My son has never been evil, but this weekend it got me wondering... He has been on the laptop for most of the weekend, playing WoW. He can play on the game with his friends and I thought for sure he was going to stay up and play the game all night long. He was in bed by midnight and was up around 7 am. I know that child cannot go without his sleep. He can only stay up all night when he stays at Donnie's house and then he comes home acting like an ass, and needs to go take a nap like a toddler when they dont get a nap. I can always tell when he does not get enough sleep, and this kid needs his 8 hours of sleep most nights.

When he was little I never had a problem getting him down for the night, we would both lay in his bed, and I would read a story to him a few times, then I would lay there and talk to him, trying not to show impatience in my voice because I wanted to get him to sleep so I could make a pot of coffee and clean the house. Sometimes I would fall asleep with him and wake up at 1 or 2 in the morning mad at myself! I wanted to stay up and have me time lol. Yes, me time consisted of cleaning the house while my son sleep. This way I was able to play with him during the day and I didn't have to worry about the house getting littered with toys and all the clothes he wanted to try on.,..

No comments: