Drama King

Drama King
Bryant sacking QB

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The King has gotten another job!

Not sure if anyone even reads here any more, but I want to keep this active since I do not have time to scrap book anymore and he will never let me take his picture. I have no idea where he gets this from *blink blink*.

He quit his job at Shoppers and within a week had another job. At the Spirit Halloween store here in the area. Its pretty cool and he is having a good time, right now they are painting and unloading boxes. He has been working lots of hours and I sure hope he is not dissapointed once again when he sees his paycheck. I cannot believe that people can be out there making it on hourly wage. There is no way you can support yourself let alone a fmaily with it.

2 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

I read this one becaue I have 3 boys so I like to see how it is going to be.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=outpost firewall pro 4.0.1025.700 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg