Drama King

Drama King
Bryant sacking QB

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have been thinking and therefore.. I am

NO seriously I have been thinking.. I swear! Now, what was I thinking about??? It's around here on a post it somewhere... oh yes... next to the purple boa and my party hat.

I am 39 years old. I will be 40 on October 21st of this year. I have loved my thirties and cannot wait to start my 40's. I have decided that I am going to cronicle the changes in the next few years in, yes you guessed it, a blog. I would love it if you come over and visit. I plan to have hilarious and down to earth conversations with myself (dont we all?). Please book mark my new blog and come over and visit...

http://lotsofyears.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Happy Valley Mom said...

Thanks for the invite!

I will grab a cup of tea