Drama King

Drama King
Bryant sacking QB

Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby it is cold outside

And supposed to be colder tomorrow. I went and bought some firewood and eggs. Firewood for the fireplace and eggs for all the bread and muffins that I am going to bake today in order to keep the house warm and fuzzy. I do not want to go to the bathroom cuz the seat is sooo cold. OMG!!!

I started a fire and it looks sooo pretty. I am addicted for some reason to Gilmore Girls and have been recording daily episodes. Odd for me.

I feel as though I am going in different directions today as you can tell from the entry for today. I want to go for a walk but it is too cold... I already did my situp regime. I am getting ready to bake muffins.. . I have a candle burning... and thats about it for now.

1 comment:

Fire Hunt said...

I love my fireplace i have it going today as.