Drama King

Drama King
Bryant sacking QB

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 1


I figure that this is the only way that i will be able to get anything done. I have the characters compiled and addressed. I am going to write a book, something that I have been thinking about for a while now and now it is starting to invade in my dreams.

This weekend was good, Tidewater was in town and I volunteered for it. Here is a pic. I was a clown and this was an all day affair. All the visitors were wonderful, over 200 of them.


We had the firetrucks come. The police cars, Elvis, and a magician. the food was greta, we had a dj that played for us and eveyrone was dancing. We had speical olympics going on and that was a blast to see how proud everyone was when they were getting pinned with all of their ribbons.

All in all it was a great day.

No comments: